Export Control Classification Number

Hi Team,

This is Kanika Singla, a Team Lead from centralized license management team of ExxonMobil known as Software Asset Management[previously known as ITAM]. The Software Asset Management group at ExxonMobil exists in large part to steward software license compliance.

We are contacting you to get ECCN details for CuDNN 7.

If you do not have your software classified with an ECCN, please kindly answer the following questions so that we may self-assess if there may be any prohibition or restriction for export or re-export of this product.

v Does the Software perform any encryption or utilize any encryption processes? Y/N

I. If the answer is YES to question (i), please indicate if the encryption is coded into the application or separately called (such as using SSL)

II. If the answer is YES to question (i), please indicate what function(s) the cryptography/encryption serves

A. Copyright protection purposes (Includes using a license key/code)

B. User authentication purposes

C. A core part of the functionality such as to encrypt databases

D. To encrypt communications between the software and a host system

Regards,
Kanika

Thank you for your questions.

We will reach out to you over email shortly to continue with the discussions.

Hi Team,

This is Zygfryd Wieszok from Canon Ophthalmic Technologies. We would like to include CuDnn library in our product and we need the ECCN details for cuDNN library to proceed with self-assess procedure for our product. May you provide me with the same details as for kanika.singla:

Best regards,
Zygfryd