Export model straight from .hdf5 without training

How to export a model (like yolo_v4) straight from the pretrained weights without doing train/ transfer learning and/or pruning?

It is not supported for exporting the hdf5 pretrained weight files.
End users can export the tlt files. For example, there are some purpose-built model files. See Overview — Transfer Learning Toolkit 3.0 documentation

Yes, I want the TLT only(yolo_v4), without having to do training or pruning. I want the default YoloV4 TLT or eTLT. Is the “starting point” Yolo_V4 not usable without 1st doing some sort of training?

As mentioned above, there are some purpose-built model files (tlt format). End users can export the unpruned tlt files or pruned tlt files to etlt files.

The pretrained models in ngc (hdf5 format), see Overview — Transfer Learning Toolkit 3.0 documentation and Open Images Pre-trained Object Detection — Transfer Learning Toolkit 3.0 documentation , they are unpruned models with just the feature extractor weights, and may not be used without retraining to deploy in a classification application.

1 Like

This was the answer I was looking for, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.