Export Optix project?

Is there any way I can export my Optix project with all the required DLLs? Or does Optix need to be installed separately?

If, say, I want to run my executable program on another computer that doesn’t have Optix, is there any way Visual Studio can include all the necessary Optix DLLs?
Because when I tried to run the program on another computer and it gave me the error: Failed to load Optix library, even though there are some Optix DLLs in the compiled directory.

All DLLs inside the OptiX bin64 folder are redistributables. Ship the ones you need with your application.

Similar for Visual Studio libraries. The MSVS comes with a folder of release redistributables, for example in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\redist\x64.
(Note that debug libraries are non-redistributables!)
Or the end user would need to install the release redistributables (vc_redist.x64.exe) on the target machine.
Find more info about that here: [url]https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/ide/determining-which-dlls-to-redistribute?view=vs-2017[/url]

End users do not need to install the OptiX SDK or any CUDA toolkit to run OptiX applications.
All they need is a supported GPU and driver combination.

The error “Failed to load Optix library” is most likely due to an unsupported GPU - driver combination.
OptiX 6.0.0 requires a Maxwell or higher GPU and at least a 418.81 display driver under Windows and 418.30 or higher under Linux.
Read the OptiX release notes on the OptiX download page again.

Note that when shipping commercial applications, the NVIDIA license you agreed to when downloading OptiX requires, that you inform NVIDIA about that by filling out a short notification page. The link is inside that license document.

Speaking of redistributables, is there any text that Nvidia requires to be included in the EULA for applications that are packaged with OptiX redistributables?

The only requirement I’ve found is for work that includes modifications of sample source code to include “This software contains source code provided by NVIDIA Corporation.”