Extension enable flag is based on wrong value

Nsight: 2022.2.1
API: Vulkan 1.3
Card: GTX 1080 Ti

In “API Inspector” > “Misc” > “Device”: If an extension like “synchronization2” is enabled by setting the appropriate flags in VkPhysicalDeviceVulkan13Features, but the name of the feature is not added to VkDeviceCreateInfo::ppEnabledExtensionNames, then the extension won’t be shown as checked in the Nsight section. That flag should not be based on whether the extension is enabled via VkDeviceCreateInfo::ppEnabledExtensionNames, because that feature is core in Vulkan 1.3. Instead, the checkmark should be based on whether the extension is enabled based by bool VkPhysicalDeviceVulkan13Features::synchronization2, where that struct exist in the pNext chain of VkDeviceCreateInfo::pNext.

The same thing for the 1.2 feature of VK_KHR_imageless_framebuffer.

Hello,
Thank you for using Nsight Graphics. I’m sorry you ran into this issue. I will create a bug for the Nsight Graphics team to investigate this issue.
Regards,

Hello,
A few months ago you reported the issue above. I wanted to let you know that this issue has been addressed in Nsight Graphics 2022.4.0, released on 08/10/2022. Please note that we have replaced the view that previously used to provide this information with a link to the object browser, and in the object browser Nsight Graphics now reflects the device creation properties directly. Thanks again for reporting your issue, and if you have any further comments, please don’t hesitate to send in more feedback.
Regards,