fail to make 'tegra_multimedia_api', can't find libs

I fail to compile ‘tegra_multimedia_api’ on my jetson tx2 developer kit. The log is as follow:

nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~/tegra_multimedia_api$ make
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/nvidia/tegra_multimedia_api/samples/common/classes'
Linking: video_decode
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcudart
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnvinfer
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnvparsers

why can’t I find the libs??

Jetpack version : 3.2.1
host pc : ubuntu 16.04 x86_64

Hi gorjay,
Do you install tegra_multimedia_api via Jetpack? Jetack handles dependency for you and this should not happen.

Thanks @DaneLLL.

I have found the reason. The Jetpack hasn’t beed installed correctly before, it’s okay after I install it again.

I did the same thing when compiling tegra_multimedia_api, would you like to install it on TX2 with any commands? JetPack-L4T-3.3-linux-x64_b39.run is x86_64, and TX2 is aarch64, can’t be installed?

JetPack is intended to run only from a desktop PC. If flash is checked, then the TX2 must start in recovery mode with the micro-B USB connected. If only adding software, then USB can be skipped and wired ethernet used instead (of course if you want to flash and add software, then do both…the TX2 will reboot after flash). In cases where flash does not occur you will need to enter the IP address.

The feature selection menu gives you a chance to select where you want packages to go…host, TX2, or both. Packages added to host are x86_64, packages added to TX2 are aarch64.