Failed delayed linking some pad of GstRTSPSrc named rtspsrc0 to some pad of GstRtpH264Depay named rtph264depay0

Hardware: RTX 3070Ti (Laptop)
Deepstream: 7.0
Driver version: 551.76
Issue type: bug

I have tried to execute this script:

gst-launch-1.0 rtsp location=rtspt://username:password@ip/something ! rtph264depay ! h264parse !  nvv4l2decoder ! nvvideoconvert ! nveglglessink

using my IP camera on a local network. And it didn’t work. I got the following error:

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0: Delayed linking failed.
Additional debug info:
gst/parse/grammar.y(540): gst_parse_no_more_pads (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstRTSPSrc named rtspsrc0 to some pad of GstRtpH264Depay named rtph264depay0
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
../gst/rtsp/gstrtspsrc.c(6252): gst_rtspsrc_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0:
streaming stopped, reason not-linked (-1)

Also, I have tried testing this command on some public RTSP resources and it worked well. However, this command worked well on my IP camera:
gst-launch-1.0 -v playbin uri=rtsp://localhost:8554/test uridecodebin0::source::latency=300

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)

• DeepStream Version

• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)

• TensorRT Version

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)

• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

please use gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp

I made a mistake while writing this topic, the actual problem was changing h264 to h265.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.