Failed launching docker container with ./scripts/run_dev.sh for 'isaac_ros_dope': File has unexpected size (26766 != 26761). Mirror sync in progress?

I followed the quickstart guide for isaac_ros_dope. isaac_ros_dope — isaac_ros_docs documentation.

I encountered the following problem:

8.356 Get:32 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-backports/main amd64 Packages [55.2 kB]
8.416 Fetched 33.9 MB in 8s (4,068 kB/s)
8.416 Reading package lists...
8.968 E: Failed to fetch http://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/x86_64/focal/dists/r35.4/main/binary-amd64/Packages  File has unexpected size (26766 != 26761). Mirror sync in progress? [IP: 81.242.3.251 443]
8.968 E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
------
Dockerfile.user:18
--------------------
  17 |     # Install prerequisites
  18 | >>> RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y \
  19 | >>>         sudo \
  20 | >>>         udev \
  21 | >>> && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* \
  22 | >>> && apt-get clean
  23 |     
--------------------
ERROR: failed to solve: process "/bin/bash -c apt-get update && apt-get install -y         sudo         udev && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* && apt-get clean" did not complete successfully: exit code: 100

Is the repository being updated? What is the cause of this problem and how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Initial problem seems to be fixed but a new error has arised: docker:

Error response from daemon: unknown or invalid runtime name: nvidia.

I followed the following guidelines to install nvidia-toolkit (Installing the NVIDIA Container Toolkit — NVIDIA Container Toolkit 1.14.5 documentation):

Configuring Docker
Configure the container runtime by using the nvidia-ctk command:

sudo nvidia-ctk runtime configure --runtime=docker
The nvidia-ctk command modifies the /etc/docker/daemon.json file on the host. The file is updated so that Docker can use the NVIDIA Container Runtime.

Restart the Docker daemon:

sudo systemctl restart docker

Hi @rubenponsaers

There is an issue installing NVIDIA docker on your machine. We have prepared detailed documentation to assist you in the proper installation process.

Let me know if fix your issue

Best,
Raffaello