Failed to create FrameConsumer (Argus)

Background:

I am attempting to package the minimum subset of shared libraries needed to run the pipeline below. What I have done is
is write a script that goes through the LD_DEBUG traces produced when running the below pipeline on Jetpack 4.6 (on Jetson Xavier). My script then copies all libraries that are initialized into a libs folder. This has been working until I started using Argus. For some reason, after packaging the following command:

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc num-buffers=200 sensor-id=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=2880, height=1860, framerate=20/1, format=NV12' ! nvv4l2h265enc ! h265parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=test.mp4 -e

produces the following error:

(Argus) Error BadParameter:  (propagating from src/eglstream/FrameConsumerImpl.cpp, function initialize(), line 89)
(Argus) Error BadParameter:  (propagating from src/eglstream/FrameConsumerImpl.cpp, function create(), line 44)
Error generated. gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, threadInitialize:272 Failed to create FrameConsumer

From the best of my knowledge, I am not missing any necessary shared library objects. I am wondering what could be causing the above error.

I also noticed that I could reproduce this error on Jetpack by simply moving

/usr/lib/aarch-linux-gnu/tegra-egl/libEGL_nvidia.so.0

to a different directory. And then moving it back.

I have no idea what is going on here.

Ok so I have actually figured out how to solve the above problem. I realized that

/usr/lib/aarch-linux-gnu/tegra-egl/libEGL_nvidia.so.0

and

/usr/lib/libEGL_nvidia.so.0

are hard linked which I forgot to reflect within my package. I have now come across another error:

(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Unexpected error in reading socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 266)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Receive worker failure, notifying 1 waiting threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 340)
(Argus) Error InvalidState: Argus client is exiting with 1 outstanding client threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 357)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Receiving thread terminated with error (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadWrapper(), line 368)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Client thread received an error from socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 145)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile:  (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 87)

when running the same pipeline.

Have a check if any libs override by your script.
Also check if nvargus-daemon still alive by pidof nvargus-daemon

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.