Failed to flash Jetson nano using flash.sh script

Hi
I tried the latest version SDK Manager. It has no issue on install the components after flashed from the SDK Manager (but with the storage limitation). I did not flash with the flash script yet.
I can’t use latest SDK Manager as it resulted the version conflict when I install the e-con system camera development SDK. I was instructed to use SDK Manager 4.3 by e-con system support.

I can ping Jetson Nano from Ubuntu 18.04 host at IP: 192.168.55.1. The average response time is 3ms. But the install components failed. Please refer to the log below:
SDKM_logs_JetPack_4.3_Linux_for_Jetson_Nano_[developer_kit_version]_2020-09-02_07-56-21.zip (173.9 KB)

Actually, it is just through internet or virtual usb-internet interface. Not a special trick. You can install components even from the other side of the earth once you have a valid IP.

Is it means that I can install the components from Jetson Nano? If yes, can I transfer the files in the download folder of the host machine to Jetson Nano to do the installation? If can, would you please give me the list of the files to be installed in the order order of installation sequence.
Thanks

Changwen

Hi,

Make it more precise to understand… are you able to ssh to Jetson Nano from ubuntu host through 192.168.55.1 IP?

Hi
Thank you for your help.
I have installed all the components successfully from SDK Manager.
The major install components into Jetson Nano is the virtual USB ethernet connection in not reliable. During the components installation procedure, it has lots of lost connection and reconnection, which results the installation failure. After failed installation and run installation again from SDK Manager, it may result installation failed again.
What I made success is:

1. Connect Host Ubuntu 18.04 machine and Jetson Nano to a router through ethernet cable to set up a reliable network connection.
  2. If any component installation failure:
  • from Jetson Nano terminal to run commands below to clean up the installation:
    sudo apt --fix-broken install
    sudo apt autoremove

• After done above command on Jetson Nano, run reinstall components from SDK Manager

1 Like