Failed to Pulling clara-train-sdk image from nvcr.io

I had use SDK 3.0 & AIAA with deepgrow via 3D slicer for a long time. Due to the released new model I started to moved to SDK 4.1 this week

First I followed the Installation & modified the path of workspace

But when I use the docker command to start the docker, the error message showed:

"Pulling clara-train-sdk …
ERROR: The image for the service you’re trying to recreate has been removed. If you continue, volume data could be lost. Consider backing up your data before continuing.

Continue with the new image? [yN]y

Pulling clara-train-sdk …
ERROR: pull access denied for, repository does not exist or may require ‘docker login’: denied: requested access to the resource is denied"

I had already use the docker login commend to get Authenticating with existing credentials & showed login success but still failed to pull the docker image

Now I use the old way (Pytorch); start the docker image form my old .sh file & use the commend (start_aiaa.sh -w aiaa_experiments --engine AIAA) in the docker; It just pulled the docker image from nvcr.io normally & Then I can open the MONAILabel API at browser successfully

But I still want to start the new SDK4.1 under Triton backend; Can anyone know how to deal with it?
Sorry for that some url & link are not mentioned due to I can only put one link in a post
Thank you for everything

Finally get the SDK 4.1 run with triton backend
The path of CLARA_IMAGE on the example of installation is incorrect;

corrected one : CLARA_IMAGE=nvcr.io/nvidia/clara-train-sdk:v4.1

Hi
Sorry for the late response. I am glade you managed to get it to work.

Just FYI for simpler setup you can just use clara without triton too. This is to run just 1 container instead of 2 containers. simply use the AIAA start option with AIAA engine instead of triton backend as

AIAA start -w /claraDevDay/AIAA/workspace/ --engine AIAA

Hope that helps