DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
[✔] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-300)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-200)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-100)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
[✔] DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
[✔] other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
[✔] native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

I’m trying to install docker image, but I’m not getting “Generate API key” option. I am attaching a snippet of the same.

Hi @avani.babithanair ,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am checking on this and update you.

Dear @avani.babithanair,
Have you selected driveos/driveos-sdk? If so, please confirm if you see Generate API key option under driveos/No team

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV ,

Thank you for your response.
I have checked with this, I can’t able to find Generate API key option under driveos/driveos-sdk. But I can able to find it under ‘No team’

1 Like

Dear @avani.babithanair,
Currently, please use Generate API key option under “No Team”. Let us know if you see any issues.

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV

Thank you for your response.
I acknowledge that we are able to generate an API key under the option ‘No Team’. Following that, we log in to the NGC registry using the API key, as shown in the attached screenshot.

Before proceeding to flash the Docker image, we want to confirm if the previous steps were done right. Once we’re sure about that, we can move on to flashing.

Dear @avani.babithanair,
I see you are able to login nvcr.io. Please file a new topic if you face any issue with pulling the docker image.

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV
We can generate an API key and successfully flash the Docker image onto the device. You may now close the thread. Thank you again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.