Fan noise removal with filter in Tx2 SDK 32.4.3

i am using a fan with TX2 SDK 32.4.3

I am seeing high noise with fan,is there any filter available in TX2 SDK32.4.3 for removal of this noise.

Any help will be appreciated.

What kind of noise do you mean? Can you share detail information? Is it signal noise or others?

yes it is signal noise…when we are recording audio then we are getting these noise from fan…can you please help here

is there any filter available here to overcome these noise…

No such filter before. Please share the waveform of it. Are you testing on dev kit or custom board? Did you try other frequency based on TDG: http://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/jetson-tx2-series-thermal-design-guide ?

i am seein this in my cutom board…when i am recoring audio file i am getting fan noise in recorded audio…if required i can send you the audio

It needs waveform of noise to check. Since it only happens on your own board, you need to compare your design to reference to find out root cause.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

How do you record the audio? From DMIC or others? Is the fan noise from physical thermal fan or the current noise?