Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) jetson xavier nx
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) L4T 32.5.2
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
To compile /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-testsr:
make cc -c -o deepstream_test_sr_app.o -DPLATFORM_TEGRA -I../../../includes `pkg-config --cflags gstreamer-1.0` deepstream_test_sr_app.c deepstream_test_sr_app.c:27:10: fatal error: gst-nvdssr.h: No such file or directory #include "gst-nvdssr.h" ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~ compilation terminated.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
How to solve this problem?