Fedora 34/470.57.02/2xGE710/2xHP28v - GNOME4 failed to start

Hi Folks
There is old HP 8200 SFF. Previously I’ve been on Fedora 30 with one GE710 with couple of 4K monitors. It works well with some lagging at video.
Then I decide to upgrade to F34. The GNOME works well but there was 1-3 seconds lagg if context has been switched between threads/windows i.e. terminal → Firefox or counter. I saw that xserver loads CPU for 100% and decide that GE710/2Gb is not enough. Then gets another one.
Since I cant make GNOME run on the both monitors as the one screen. There was SElinux alerts, I’ve applied some xorg.conf but still no result yet.

(EE) NVIDIA(G0): Failed to configure Reverse PRIME on output HDMI-1-0.

Failed to import environment: Process org.freedesktop.systemd1 exited with status 1

There are the one screen for both monitors but is’t white and “Oh no! Something has gone wrong”.

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (1.8 MB)

Update:

1. Xinerama is disabled, Composite is enabled- there are to monitors under X but GNOME is only at one
  2. Xinerama is disabled, Composite is disabled - there are to monitors under X but White error screen is only at one
  3. Xinerama is enabled, Composite is enabled - there are to monitors under X but no GNOME
  4. Xinerama is enabled, Composite is disabled - there is one screen with white error

Solved. One GT 1030 works well.