File Sink for deepstream CSI cam

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Tx2
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

HI Currently i have finished training my TLT object detection model (ver 3.0) and was able to run deepstream sdk against an encoded video file .h264 using deepstream python codes. Now im trying to run this deepstream sdk using the jetson tx2 onboard camera live and was able to do that successfully too (with reference to this forum Unable to run inference pipeline using csi camera source in deepstream python app) .

However, i realise that the livestream output has a lot of buffer and would like to save the output into a file sink. Before, i was able to use the file sink function when running the deepstream sdk against an encoded file (with reference to this forum (Python in DeepStream: error {Internal data stream error} while running deepstream-test1 - #11 by zhliunycm2). I was wondering if it possible to save a live output to a .mp4 file using the file sink function? Because i have tried it but i wasnt able to output the .mp4 file. Could i have some guidance if possible?

Hi
Sorry for the late.
TX2 onboard camera is one CSI camera, not live stream. what issues you met when saving output to file ? did you solve it?

Yes i did manage to solve it, instead of saving it into a .mp4 file, i save the output into multiple frames with reference to deepstream-imagedata-multistream-redaction. I then convert these frames into a video

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.