Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) NA
• TensorRT Version 7.2.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
with DS4.0 we wanted to filter out detections based on some roi https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/how-to-filter-messages-before-sending-to-kafka-server/119027.
With 5.1 I’m wondering if something similar is possible using nvdsanalytics? I have looked at deepstream-occupancy-analytics and deepstream-analytics-test but they would generate as many messages as there are objects detected and only append number of objects entering/exiting or items within roi.
How can I access information that a particular object is within nvdsanalytics-defined roi and send the message only then?
And when defining multiple roi-RFn for one stream, would it be possible to know in which roi the object was detected?