Finall purpose for rig.json, (Camera calibration process)

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello,
I performed whole camera calibration process, after that I generate rig.json file. Then, I want to run some samples for example, (lane_detection). What I have to do with rig.json, file to modify all camera entries with new calibration results ?

Thank You for all your help !

Dear @user144041,
Yes. You need to update camera intrinsics. May I know which camera module you planning to use?

I am using SF3325-100 Camera Module. Could You specify how to exactly update camera intrinsics ? Is there some special tool/function to do that ?

Thank You for quick response.

Dear @user144041,
You can use the new rig.json to record camera data and feed to lanenet sample for verification.
Please confirm if you have tested lane net sample with live camera? Could you check file:///path/to/DRIVE SW 10 Zip/DRIVE_SW_10.0_References/DRIVE_Software/DRIVE_AV_doxy_files/dwx_lane_detection_sample.html

Yes, I have tested lane net sample with live camera.
So, after using new rig.json to record camera data and feed to lanenet sample, camera intrinsics would be updated ? After that I can use lane net sample with live camera with new camera corrections ?

Dear @user144041,
after using new rig.json to record camera data and feed to lanenet sample, camera intrinsics would be updated ?

Yes. Please check that