find a way to flash our own app compiled on host to target

Our task is find a way to flash our own app compiled on host to target TX2. I think SDK manager can do that for us. And the official site says “NVIDIA SDK Manager is an all-in-one tool that bundles developer software and provides an end-to-end development environment setup solution for NVIDIA SDKs.”, so I am not sure SDK manager can do that.

Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks

What is the nature of the application? Is it simply a binary executable? Is it packaged as a “.deb”? Does it involve any configuration, or is it just an executable? There are a lot of possibilities, but details would be needed for any reasonable answer.

We want to send a binary to target under recovery mode from host, and the binary startup when after boot. Seem the SDKmanager can’t do it.

Recovery mode shouldn’t be mistaken for a generic USB bulk storage device…it is a custom device understood only by the driver package. You have the ability to flash entire images, so you could add the package to a Jetson, clone the rootfs, and then flash the clone (you would get the same account names and passwords or any other customization). Or you can place the content in the “rootfs/” and generate a new image to flash based on that. You will not be able to copy individual files in recovery mode. There are a lot of ways to do this, but probably nothing you might consider “convenient” if you choose to do so in recovery mode.

Is there a reason it has to be in recovery mode?

Thanks very much.
We just want find a way to do that. Forgive me asked so naive question.