Find EOS signal in multi source

Hi,
I am running deepstream SDK for multi input source but I want to track each input source EOS signal. Default when pipeline process completed then it generates EOS signal.

Any input will be appreciated!!

DeepStream has provided the API to get stream id from EOS message in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/includes/gst-nvmessage.h.

gboolean gst_nvmessage_is_stream_eos (GstMessage * message);

Please refer to the sample application deepstream-test3 source code for the usage. C/C++ Sample Apps Source Details — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation

Thank you and it works. But I am seeing EOS for one stream id for multiple times. Below are the logs:
Got EOS from stream 0
Got EOS from stream 0
Got EOS from stream 1
Got EOS from stream 0
Got EOS from stream 1
Got EOS from stream 1

Do you know what is the root cause for this behavior?

It depends on sources. What kind of sources are you using? local video file such as mp4, avi,… ? Or CSI camera? Or IP camera?

I am using two .MP4 files. But I want to use mix of multiple RTSP streams and multiple .MKV files

Any plugin in the pipeline may send EOS to downstream when it needs. Take qtdemux for example, gst/isomp4/qtdemux.c · master · GStreamer / gst-plugins-good · GitLab, you can find several places to generate eos message in the code.
It is hard to say the exact reason. And I don’t think this question is related to deepstream.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.