Find the equivalent of dt-bindings/clock/tegra194-clock.h in nano

Hello,

I’ve been adding AR0330 cameras to a couple of modules based of off existing driver changes and device trees from Xavier. I successfully added the cameras to a carrier for Xavier-Nx by porting the code from Xavier. I’m trying to do the same thing for nano, but I could not find the equivalent for dt-bindings/clock/tegra194-clock.h which is included in the attached DT. I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I had to comment out all references to the clock in the DT to test it out, e.g. clocks = <&bpmp_clks TEGRA194_CLK_EXTPERIPH1>,
<&bpmp_clks TEGRA194_CLK_PLLP_OUT0>;
Unfortunately, the camera nodes /dev/videoX are not showing and there’s no evidence of the cameras I2C is being probed in dmesg. Please see attached DT and dmesg logs.

I’m hoping someone can help me with finding the equivalent for tegra194-clock.h in nano and as well as the 8 places it’s referenced in this DT.

I’m also hoping someone could let me know why the cameras do not appear to be getting probed in the dmesg logs.

Thanks in advance.
tegra210-nano-nvidia-006-1-AR0330.txt.txt (33.8 KB) CAM_not_probed.txt (53.8 KB)

For Nano you should include below file for clocks. Please reference to the t210’s device tree instead of t194(Xavier)

dt-bindings/clock/tegra210-car.h

Thank you. What can I use to replace these fields below from tegra210-car.h
They are used in the uploaded DT - tegra210-nano-nvidia-006-1-AR0330.txt.txt

clocks = <&bpmp_clks TEGRA194_CLK_EXTPERIPH1>, <&bpmp_clks TEGRA194_CLK_PLLP_OUT0>;
clock-names = “extperiph1”, “pllp_grtba”;

You can reference to the reference sensor board like e3326 to know how to set the clock.

Thank you. I did and it fixed the clock issue. This is what I used in my dtsi from e3326:

#include <dt-bindings/platform/t210/t210.h>

clocks = <&tegra_car TEGRA210_CLK_CLK_OUT_3>;
clock-names = “clk_out_3”;
mclk = “clk_out_3”;

1 Like