Hi, I’m getting trouble with flashing the Jetson 4.3 on my TX2. I really need some step by step instructions to walk me through, please help!
The error was as follows:
- 21:40:52 ERROR : Flash Jetson TX2 : Run commands failed at step Install: command sudo ./flash.sh jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1 finished with error
- 21:40:52 INFO : Flash Jetson TX2 :
- 21:40:52 ERROR : Flash Jetson TX2 : command terminated with error
- 21:40:52 ERROR : Flash Jetson TX2 : install ‘Flash Jetson TX2’ failure, command < cd ‘/home/virtual-apokli/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.3_Linux_P3310’ ; ‘/opt/nvidia/sdkmanager/resources/app/output/installUtils/adapter’ -a=‘install’ -c='eyJpZCI6Ik5WX0w0VF9GTEFTSF9UWDJfV0lUSF9PU19JTUFHRV9DT01QIiwibmFtZSI6IkZsYXNoIEpldHNvbiBUWDIiLCJk
There are a lines of codes not able to be comprehended following.
Also there are some information which I don’t know whether they are useful or not:
- I ran the host on a virtualbox on my PC. After I clicked to flash the OS system on the board. I could hear the system sound of the usb disconnection, and when I checked lbusb on the terminal, “NVIDIA CORP” was gone.
- I am not sure if the UBUNTU on my TX2 currently is good or not. I canceled the “Applying Changes” process of the system configure wizard because it got stucked on “waiting for apt-get to exit” for a very long time.