Flash Jeston AGX Xavier with Command-Line Install with Docker on Windows 10 failed

Hello,

yesterday evening I was trying to flash my Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit. Because my PC is running on Windows 10, I wanted to do this with docker.

At the beginning I followed step 1 and 2 (Docker Images :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation) to start the sdkmanager. After that I keep going with the instructions explained here: Command-Line Install :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation.
After accepting the various provisions, the components were downloaded. Now it was not possible to flash the software on the Jetson AGX Xavier with either the automatic or the manual setup. The sdkmanagers says, that he “Could not detect NVIDIA Jetson device connected to USB” although it was connected and recognized.

After some research I found this on the nvidia docker site:

So currently there is no possibility to flash a device from windows 10 using docker?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Luca

Yes, that’s not supported now.
Please find the host PC with native Ubuntu 18.04.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your response. Is there a plan by when the functionality will be available?

All those JetPack SDKs are for Linux, thus can’t have them work in Windows environment.
AFAIK, there is no plan yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.