Flash the OpenCV on Target

It’s appears intall error, the terminal show

11:22:20 ERROR : OpenCV on Target : NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP command scp -q -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh xavier@192.168.55.1:~; ssh -t -q -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no xavier@192.168.55.1 "~/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh && rm -f ~/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh" finished with error
11:22:20 INFO : OpenCV on Target :
11:22:20 INFO : OpenCV on Target : [ 96.00 KB used. Disk Avail: 12.81 GB ]
11:22:20 INFO : OpenCV on Target : [ NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP Install took 9m0s ]
11:22:20 INFO : OpenCV on Target : command scp -q -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh xavier@192.168.55.1:~; ssh -t -q -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no xavier@192.168.55.1 "~/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh && rm -f ~/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh" finished with error
11:22:20 ERROR : OpenCV on Target : command terminated with error
11:22:20 ERROR : install 'OpenCV on Target' failure,

Are you sure your host is able to ping this ip “192.168.55.1”?

How can i check it?

When you connect a powered-on tegra on your host with a micro usb cable, it would generate a interface with IP 192.168.55.1.

Please ping this ip and see if any response. If you don’t even connect a usb cable here, then no need to try. It would not work.

An alternative way would be just use other ethernet interfaces.

I try to ping the ip. And it’s useful. But I still can’t install the OpenCV on Target.CUDA and AI can be installed.
I also change the usb interfaces ,it’s useless.

Please also try to check if you could scp anything from your host to the device through ip 192.168.55.1.

I can scp the files in the above code on the terminal. But sdkmanager will still report an error.

What’s the exact error if you manually run the following script in your host terminal?

scp -q -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh xavier@192.168.55.1:~; ssh -t -q -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no xavier@192.168.55.1 “~/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh”

If it doesn’t print enough error message, you could also login Jetson device, and run the ~/tmp_NV_L4T_OPENCV_TARGET_POST_INSTALL_COMP.sh directly.