Flash the signed image to TX2 and it keeps on RCM after cold boot

Hi all,

Version: L4T R32.6.1
I burn the fuses with the setting “PKC”

The securedevice is failed to cold boot after burn the signed image, no matter I press the reset button or re-connect the power, it keeps on RCM, but flashing device with image created by PKC is working. Status summary is as below

1. flashing images again is ok
  2. cold boot is failed.
  3. Command that I generate the signed image :
sudo BOARDID=3310 BOARDSKU=1000 FAB=B02 BOARDREV= FUSELEVEL=fuselevel_production ./nvmassflashgen.sh -x 0x18 -y PKC -u /home/edward/Project/key/rsa_priv_jetson.pem jetson-tx2-devkit mmcblk0p1

hello edward1_lin,

may I know what’s the flashing messages, it’s complete without errors?
would you please also setup serial console to gather the TX2 bootloader logs for reference,
thanks

Hi JerryChang,

Those are my bootup and flash log

fuse_flash.log (6.9 KB)
fuse_bootup.log (22.6 KB)
20211223-123737_10718_flash_3-3.1.3.log (290.0 KB)

hello edward1_lin,

according to this, don’t you already start linux kernel and boot-up successfully?

Hi JerryChang,

This is my first boot-up, if I shutdown the device, then restart it, it will keep on RCM

hello edward1_lin,

please share the complete console logs for you shutdown the device, then restart it.

HiJerryChang,

This is my consule log
complete_console.logs (31.0 KB)

When the devie cold boot, it will enter to RCM,It didnot show any log.

hello edward1_lin,

I’ve never seen this before, is this device able to read the fuse info by running odmfuseread.sh?
thanks

Hi JerryChang,

I can read the fuse info
fuse_info.txt (667 Bytes)

Is it probably the module is broken??

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

hello edward1_lin,

I would like to confirm which TX2 platform you’re using, for example, is it TX2 or TX2 4GB?

BTW,
are you using the SDKManager to download all JetPack-4.6 tools (i.e. tegraparser_v2)?
could you please have a try to flash with previous release version to narrow down the issue, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.