ForceFullCompositionPipeline regression since 435.21 driver

Hello,
I just wanted to report that there is a regression in linux driver since 435.21 driver (since because it affects also vulkan beta drivers released afterwards). When using ForceFullCompositionPipeline for no tear experience in games (with compositor disabled) there is noticable fps drop in certain scenarios. It affects so far only OpenGL, didn’t notice this in any Vulkan title. For example: Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator has major fps drops when there is a light source on screen (for example, light is reflecting on close objects, or when looking directly at light source eg. traffic lights).

How am I sure this is caused by driver update?
This started happening as of 435.21 driver and with all vulkan beta drivers released afterwards. Rolling back to any previous driver version fixes the problem, eg. 418.52.20. I also tried with a clean install of Fedora linux and this is not caused by shader cache or OS specific scenario.

How am I sure this is caused by ForceFullCompositionPipeline?
Disabling this in nvidia-settings fixes the fps drop, but since im playing with compositor disabled (for better performance) screen tearing is all over the place (my screen is 60 hz).

My system specs are as follows: now Fedora 31 beta, but it was happening originally on Fedora 30
Core i5 9600K, 32 GB ram, Geforce 1060 6GB

Im bumping this topic just to clarify that this issue is resolved on my end.

I tried to give a go latest Beta 440.26 and the issue was still there. A little bit frustrated, i’ve re-generated the xorg.conf file using nvidia-settings and now it works smoothly again, so it must have been caused by a difference in xorg.conf generated with older nvidia-settings utility.