• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version Docker image:
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) NIL
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460.91.03
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
I have a Deepstream pipeline that runs a lot slower than the input source (~3fps inference speed vs 30fps source framerate).
The current behaviour is to processes every input frame, regardless of how late the frame is with respect to real-time. However, as my application is latency sensitive, I want to change the behaviour to always take the latest frame possible.
I have tried to do this by adding a leaky queue of size 1 between the source and Deepstream elements but the problem still occurs, so I’m inclined to believe that the buffering is done within one of the Deepstream elements. What configuration can I change to force Deepstream to always take the latest available frame rather than buffer old frames?