Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Mobile **
• DeepStream Version: DeepStream 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version: tensorrt 21.02
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 515.86.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to get timestamp from RTCP Sender Report of RTSP stream.
I am following instructions described in NTP Timestamp in DeepStream — DeepStream 6.2 Release documentation.
Setted attach-sys-ts-as-ntp config parameter to 0 in the [streammux] group
Made sure, that RTSP source sends RTCP sends reports
However, ntp_timestamp returns 0 (NvDsFrameMeta *frame_meta; frame_meta->ntp_timestamp)
When attach-sys-ts-as-ntp is set to 1, I receive the NTP timestamp of systems, where DeepStream is running
Also I am getting the following warnings:
(gst-plugin-scanner:7): GStreamer-WARNING **: 14:32:55.029: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_inferserver.so’: libtritonserver.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
(deepstream-app:1): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 14:32:55.159: value “0” of type ‘guint’ is invalid or out of range for property ‘gie-id-to-blur’ of type ‘guint’
(deepstream-app:1): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 14:32:55.171: value “((GstNvInferProcessModeType) 0)” of type ‘GstNvInferProcessModeType’ is invalid or out of range for property ‘process-mode’ of type ‘GstNvInferProcessModeType’
(deepstream-app:1): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 14:33:29.487: g_object_get: assertion ‘G_IS_OBJECT (object)’ failed