FRAMOS now offers a new integration supporting SLVS-EC – Sony’s next-gen data interface – natively on the NVIDIA Jetson platform. This implementation is based on an existing IMX530 FRAMOS Sensor Module (FSM) with a 4th Generation Sony Pregius Global Shutter sensor and provides a reference implementation for customers looking to operate the SLVS-EC interface on the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier system on module (SOM).
Further Information and Availability
- Additional SLVS-EC image sensor implementations will be made available as part of the FRAMOS Ecosystem
- Sony IMX530 development kits, adapters and software will be available in Q3/2021
- Pre-order the FSM-IMX530 with SLVS-EC support for the NVIDIA Jetson platform todayroadmap
- A full list of FRAMOS Sensor Modules is available on the NVIDIA Jetson platform today
- Not seeing the specific product you are looking for? FRAMOS offers custom solutions to fit your project requirements
If you’re an NVIDIA Jetson developer looking to benefit from high-performance Sony sensors using the SLVS-EC interface, contact FRAMOS today.