Just a quick blog to let you know that NVIDIA’s GRID guru Jason will be joining a panel of experts to talk about Storage and GPU usage and benefits selecting the right storage can have for TCO and user experience. You can >>> sign up here.
I’d recommend this webinar as the experts also include both Dane Young and Ruben Sprujit, long-time VDI veterans with a wealth of experience across VMware, Microsoft, Citrix an networking technologies. Ruben and Dane were two of the experts we invited to NVIDIA’s #GRIDdays to work at NVIDIA HQ to work with our developers and project managers to improve and enhance the GRID products. You just have to read Ruben’s twitter feed to see the range of user groups, partner events and customer forums he attends to get such deep insight, follow him here.
There are also mature joint solutions using Atlantis technology and NVIDIA GRID out in the field, so these guys have a wealth of real world practical experience, well documented, such as:
• Populous. VMware Horizon View and vSphere. NVIDIA GRID K1 and K2. AutoDesk Revit, McNeal Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite. Dell PowerEdge R720 + R730 servers, Teradici APEX 2800 PCOIP offload card, Atlantis ILIO. Wyse Dell zero clients. NVIDIA Case Study; VMware Case Study; VMware Video;
• UK’s Premier League; Barclays UK Premier League Football; VMware vSphere and Horizon View; NVIDIA GPUs; Atlantis ILIO; rich media content including HD video; Access anytime, any device, anywhere for mobile workforce strategy. VMware Case Study.
The webinar details
“3 Ways to Supercharge Performance in Your Modern Virtual Workspace - Get Tips for leveraging flash, SDS and GPU!”
Wondering how you can give your virtual desktops, applications and workstations a performance boost? With high performance flash storage and discrete graphics (GPU) being used in every modern PC and workstation, why settle for below average user experience?
Register now for the event on May 5th at 9am PT, where you’ll hear valuable insights on the latest advancements and trends for GPU! You’ll get the inside scoop on:
• Real world data on how to make the virtual workspace, faster, simpler and cheaper
• Proven examples from real customer case studies demonstrating how to drastically improve graphics performance
• The latest GPU announcements from NVIDIA that can positively impact your TCO/ROI calculations and technology.
• Insights into the powerful impact on virtual desktops and workstations when pairing Atlantis Solutions with the power of NVIDIA.
Plus, see a live demo of Atlantis and NVIDIA in action!
You’ll hear industry experts Ruben Spruijt (CTO – Atlantis), Jason Southern (Technology Evangelist - NVIDIA) and Dane Young (Practice Manager - Entisys) discuss the latest insights on leveraging flash, SDS and GPU!
Awesome Line-up of Speakers
Dane Young (@youngtech) is a Citrix Technology Professional (CTP), VMware vExpert, and technology enthusiast. Dane is the Virtualization Practice Manager at Entisys Solutions, Inc. in Northern California specializing in application, desktop, and server virtualization technologies from Citrix, Microsoft and VMware. Dane maintains a virtualization focused blog that can be found at http://blog.itvce.com . He has obtained a number of technical certifications from Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware. Dane currently holds Master of Business Administration and Management Information Systems degrees.
Jason Southern is a veteran of the Desktop and Application Virtualisation industry. Having first entered the sector in the late 90’s, after a decade in the Royal Navy. Jason has been a customer, a user, has spent close to 10 years in a variety of roles at Citrix, then several years in strategic roles with ecosystem partners. In 2013 Jason joined Nvidia to bring his knowledge and experience to help build and develop the GRID solutions team for EMEA. He is a frequent speaker at technology events around the region and actively engages on social media.
Ruben Spruijt (@rjspruijt) is Chief Technology Officer at Atlantis Computing, responsible for driving vision, technology evangelism and thought leadership with Atlantis customers, partners and communities. Ruben is a well-regarded author, speaker, market analyst, technologist, and all-around geek. An established industry leader and luminary, he is one of only a few individuals in the world to hold three prestigious virtualization awards: Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) and VMware vExpert.