GeForce Experience crash

Hello,
Running GeForce Experience recording alongside Create causes the app to crash. I understand that it might not be a intended use-case but it would be nice to be able to use other screen recorders.

ps. Create Version 2022.1.1

Hello @jonatan.bergstrom! I may need more information from you to help figure out why you are seeing this issue. I just tried to reproduce the crash myself and was not able to. Could you attach your log files found here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Create when you experience the crash? Hopefully it will have some insight into what might be happening. Also, (I apologize because I think I asked for this information on another post) could you let me know what your computer environment is? Operating System & GPU / GPU Driver. I would also like to know what version of GeForce Experience you are using if possible! I appreciate anything you can offer to help us solve this issue!

Hello again @WendyGram!
Once again, sorry for the brief initial post, I’ll make sure to provide more information in the future. Testing in an empty scene I can no longer replicate the issue either, However a scene where I’m working with cloth particles. and I try to record when pressing play to record the simulation, the simulation stops and create crashes when I stop the recording.

I’m on a:

• CPU:AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X
  • RAM: 128 GB
  • GPU: GeForce RTX 3090, 24 GB vram, Driver: GeForce Game Ready Driver v512.15
  • GeForce Experience version 3.25.1.27

Kind regards
Jonatan
Kit.zip (228.9 KB)

I appreciate the reply! I will have the development team look into this!

1 Like

(An internal development ticket was created for this post: OM-48604: GeForce Experience Crash)

1 Like