Problem: although the latest NVidia driver version is downloaded and installed to Win 8.1 Pro
a) OS keeps Microsoft general drivers for Geforce-GTX 750 Ti
b) OS allows NVidia drivers for the second GPU card NVidia Quadro FX 1800
Goal: the latest NVidia driver for both GPU installed
a) MSI-GeForce-GTX-750-Ti in PCIex16_1 via HDMI cable
b) NVidia Quadro FX 1800 in PCIex16_2 via DisplayPort
- how to get the latest NVidia driver for both GPUs ?
- can I delete MS driver without any risk ?
- can I delete MS Media Player - for some guys it has prevented NVIdia drivers ?
- is there any way to replace existing GPU drivers ?
- there seems to be conflict in information regarding what drivers the system uses, why :
a) NVidia tool shows that everthing is ok and its drivers hae been installed ok, why ?
b) MS OS shows that monitors are working ok with MS general graphics driver installec to 750 Ti
- is it possible to onnect 750Ti via HDMI cable and to get system to use NVidia drivers ?
- is there available any simple just install it tool ?
- Linux kernel went to “panic” with GTX-750-Ti driver and Win 8.1 Pro just ignores it, why ?
Tips - specially detailed step by step instructions how to get NVidia’s latest driver installed to both my GPU cards - more than welcome !