Geotagging

Hi everyone,
I want to start a geotagging process using deepStream and AWS, I would like to send the detection information plus the camera coordinate as a message to the AWS side. after obtaining the detection rectangular box the corners coordinates on the image and the center of the image + the image itself should be sent to the server-side. I do appreciate it if you could give me some hint in this regard. How to make a customized plugin messenger include this information and send them to AWS or any other server.

Regards

The gst-nvmsgconv (Gst-nvmsgconv — DeepStream 6.3 Release documentation) is open source, you can refer to the source code: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/gst-plugins/gst-nvmsgconv and /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/libs/nvmsgconv

1 Like

Is it possible to do it using python? or the code should write in c++, Is there any example available online?
Thank you

If you have solid knowledge and skills for gstreamer, python bindings and deepstream python bindings, it may be possible. There is no such example.