Get all zero data from camera sensor

Hi All,
I am a camera driver developer and working on one TOF sensor driver on jetson nano evk.
I met the below issue, any help would be appreciated.

My sensor driver have 2 mode that is 640480 and 640960 resolution.
And I use v4l2 method to use it, use the v4l2-ctl to test and get the image like:

v4l2-ctl --set-fmt-video=width=640,height=480,pixelformat=RG12 --stream-mmap=3 --stream-count=10 --stream-poll -d /dev/video0
v4l2-ctl --set-fmt-video=width=640,height=960,pixelformat=RG12 --stream-mmap=3 --stream-count=10 --stream-poll -d /dev/video0

The mode 0 is already work fine with my code.
When I use the 640960 resolution mode 1, I could get the right size image, but all of the image data is zero. and any error message is not output from kernel log. It seems the CSI do not return the right data to the v4l2 buffer. I am not sure if there is some error configs in my code to lead to this issue.
BTW, in the mode 0, the sensor output 12bit raw data. in the mode 1, the sensor will output 2 different types 12bit raw data using virtual channel, so I use the 640
960 resolution to get it.

Nano didn’t support VC though.

so nano could not output any VC data? or could the driver output the 2 VC data into one image, like line by line.

Nano is receive data not output data. That means Nano didn’t support receive VC data.

OK, got it. Thank you for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.