Get descendants of NvDsObjectMeta

NvDsObjectMeta has a pointer to the parent NvDsObjectMeta:
struct _NvDsObjectMeta *parent
Is there any solution how to get descendants of NvDsObjectMeta without writing own code?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

1 Like

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): GPU
• DeepStream Version: 6.0
• TensorRT Version: 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 495.29.05
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): questions

No, you need search in the batch meta.

1 Like

I ask this question because when a secondary detector is used and its output is bbox (for example car license plate detector) , all detected objects (from a primary detector and from the secondary detector) are included in one NvDsObjectMetaList and it’s necessary to verify each obejct , if the object came from primary detector or secondary detector. I need a solution that give me all descendants of object from primary detector. There is easy way to find out what is the parent object of detected object ( struct _NvDsObjectMeta *parent), but there is no “easy” way to know which objects are descendants of given objects.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.