Get output of the CarColor model and cartype model as a text file

Hi there,
I’m implementing deepstream-5.0 on docker in my project and I need to get car’s color and type as an output in the txt file which is generated for tracking results. (So in the tracking result I have the coloro and type of car as well.) in the source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8_gpu1.txt I just enabled all secondary-gie’s to get these info but it is not showing the results anywhere (even on the video). Would you please let me know how I can overcome this problem. I run the following command in docker to run the model: deepstream-test5-app -c source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8_gpu1.txt

Thanks

Hi,
output of car color or type is stored at _NvDsObjectMeta.classifier_meta_list, please get more info from the API,
https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/sdk-api/Api/Meta/_NvDsObjectMeta.html#_CPPv415_NvDsObjectMeta
you can refer to sample deepstream-infer-tensor-meta-test function sgie_pad_buffer_probe for how to access it.

Hi @Amycao
Thank you for the help. However, I cannot find deepstream-infer-tensor-meta-test app in the samples. would you please let me know where can I find it?

Thanks again

/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-infer-tensor-meta-test