I am performing segmentation using deepstream-segmentation sample app and using
mask = pyds.get_segmentation_masks(seg_meta) to get the resultant mask.
My question is, is there an equivalent method to get polygons instead of masks. For example mask rcnn from tao toolkit returns polygons, how to access them?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
My system information:
• Hardware Platform : GPU
• DeepStream Version : 6.0.1
• TensorRT Version : 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version : 470.103.01
I am using deepstream segmentation sample from deepstream_python_apps. I need polygons instead of masks.
No, you can only get the masks. But maybe you can get the polygons based on the masks in application level.