Get rtsp stream timestamp printed on frame

Hi Team,

I am using deepstream-imagedata-multistream sample application (python sample). I am running inference on rtsp stream, I want to get the timestamp printed on the frame. Can someone please suggest how can I get that.

I dont want to perform OCR or Detection to get that timestamp. I just want to get it without any model. Is there any way we can get it in callback? Please help we are stuck at our live production site.

Please find the reference image for the clarity, I have marked the timestamp section and I want exact value in the sample application.

Thanks.

Hi,

We are moving this post to the Deepstream forum to get better help.

Thank you.

You can try to get the timestamp from FrameMeta and draw it with DisplayMeta.

Thanks @yuweiw for reply,

Can you please suggest how to get the date time detail (written on the frame) using FrameMeta?

Thanks

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

You can refer to the open source: deepstream_test5_app_main.c , bbox_generated_probe_after_analytics

NvDsFrameMeta *frame_meta = (NvDsFrameMeta *) l_frame->data;
buffer_pts = frame_meta->buf_pts;

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.