getting bbox information from nvinfer

Hi all,

I am using gstreamer pipeline with encoders and inference going on. I am able to write an application where I can get bbox information from nvdsosd after nvinfer in my pipeline. But in my application, I already have a big pipeline and adding nvdsosd to that will be overkill. I am looking to see if I can get raw output from nvinfer. Any ideas please. Thank you!

Moving to DeepStream SDK forum so the DeepStream team can take a look.

How to access NvDsInferObjectDetectionInfo structure after inference in nvinfer plugin

HI
About getting bbox information from nvinfer output, Refer sample sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-infer-tensor-meta-test
it should meet your needs.

Hi,
Thanks for replying @amycao, but I have a huge multimedia gstreamer pipeline which is doing dual encoding and is already keeping stress on the hardware encoders that I am using. I would like to have a callback from NVINFER itself and try to print the output that the plugin spits out. I would not like to have OSD on the pipeline which will stress my hardware encoders. So, I was looking through some of the structures like NvDsInferObjectDetectionInfo, my question is, can we print out this structure right after NVINFER plugin and get the information? Can I use gst_nvinfer_raw_output_generated_callback as callback to nvinfer element and have it print the DetectionInfo struct? Is there any more information on this somewhere?

I mean is it possible to probe nvinfer element itself and get raw output?

Please forget the above two posts. Thank you for your suggestion @amycao, I was able to get the information from nvinfer itself. Thank you! This thread can be closed. Thanks again!