Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hello! I’m actually using PeopleNet and from the cfg file I can see there’s a “minBoxes” parameter. I wanted to know if I can get minBoxes from one inference, like we can normally get confidence, height, width, etc.,and if so, which plugin should I use?
This is done with Python, but if this can be achieve with C/C++ it’s no problem.
Thanks in advance!