Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
NVidia Xavier AGX
• DeepStream Version
DeepStream SDK 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m using miniforge conda on my AGX
Downloaded Deepstream 5.1. for Jetson tar file from developer.nvidia.com/deepstream-getting-started. According to this Deepstreamer SDK link, the Python bindings is integrated and I assume is part of this SDK
Followed the link to NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps in Github and download the latest branch which contains sample apps.
Followed the How To guide in the Git including installing Gst Python from the documented manual steps:
sudo apt-get install python-gi-dev export GST_LIBS="-lgstreamer-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0"
export GST_CFLAGS="-pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include" git clone https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-python.git
cd gst-python git checkout 1a8f48a
./autogen.sh PYTHON=python3 ./configure PYTHON=python3
make sudo make install
cloned the deepstream_python_apps under the deepstream root
ran into problem with gi.require_version(‘Gst’, ‘1.0’), error was Gst not found in the namespace.
Has anyone run into this problem? Did I miss a step?