glLabelObjectEXT unexpected behavior

I used getStringi with GL_EXTENSIONS to get list of supported extensions and there does not found “GL_EXT_debug_label” extension. But when I used wglGetProcAddress(“glLabelObjectEXT”), it returned a valid function address.

Then I used glLabelObjectEXT(GL_SHADER_OBJECT_EXT, m_shaderID, 7, “test.vs”), it failed with INVALID_ENUM, which is not expected, because this error should happen only if the first argument is incorrect. BTW, I checked the value of the first argument at runtime and it was 0x8B48, which was correct.

My graphic card is GeForce GT 1030 and driver version is 461.92