GLXFBConfig Error with realsense-viewer on Jetson AGX Orin Using JetPack 6.0 DP

Hello NVIDIA Community,

I am currently developing with a Jetson AGX Orin running JetPack 6.0 Developer Preview and I am encountering an issue when trying to use the realsense-viewer from an Isaac ROS container. I followed the setup instructions as outlined in the NVIDIA Isaac ROS documentation (link to documentation: Isaac ROS Realsense Setup).

https://nvidia-isaac-ros.github.io/getting_started/hardware_setup/sensors/realsense_setup.html#setup-instructions

However, when I attempt to launch the realsense-viewer, I receive the following GLFW driver errors:

admin@amr-desktop:/workspaces/isaac_ros-dev$ realsense-viewer
GLFW Driver Error: GLX: No GLXFBConfigs returned
GLFW Driver Error: GLX: Failed to find a suitable GLXFBConfig
Could not initialize offscreen context!

These errors suggest an issue with the GLX configuration or the offscreen context initialization. Here are the details of my setup:

Device: Jetson AGX Orin 32GB
Camera: Intel RealSense Depth Camera D457 # The Jetson and the camera are connected via USB3.2.
Commands Used for Running Container:

cd ${ISAAC_ROS_WS}/src/isaac_ros_common && \
./scripts/run_dev.sh ${ISAAC_ROS_WS}

I have searched through the forum and documentation but have not found a solution that addresses this specific issue. Could anyone provide insights on how to resolve these GLFW driver errors or suggest any further diagnostics I can perform to better understand the problem?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi @sakamaki

Welcome to the Isaac ROS forum.

The bugs were caused by an incorrect Jetpack installation. Isaac ROS 2.0 is currently incompatible with Jetpack 6.0 DP Getting Started — isaac_ros_docs documentation

Isaac ROS will start to function correctly if you downgrade to Jetpack 5.1.2.

Best,
Raffaello

Thank you for your response.
I will try downgrading as recommended and see if that resolves the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.