GPU AI tools for Photo and Video

What is Nvidia offering for Nvidia GPU’s for photo and video editing?

Photoshop and Generative Fill are game changers for photo editing. I use Krita with Stable Diffusion running on my PC. This gives me access to very close to the same thing.

On the video side, Adobe is offering Generative Fill again, and it’s amazing. There is Open Sora, but it’s not refined enough.

So I am wondering if Nvidia is going to offer answers to both of these that don’t cost anymore than owning Nvidia GPU’s???

There are several GPU-accelerated AI tools available for photo and video editing. Here are a few options:

• Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro: Both applications have GPU-accelerated AI features, such as Content-Aware Fill, Select and Mask, and Auto Reframe.
  • NVIDIA Canvas: A painting and photo editing tool that uses AI to generate brushstrokes and textures.
  • Prism: A GPU-accelerated AI video editor that allows for real-time video effects and color grading.
  • Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve: A professional video editing software with GPU-accelerated AI features, such as facial recognition and object detection.
  • Topaz Labs: Offers a range of GPU-accelerated AI photo editing tools, including DeNoise AI, Sharpen AI, and Gigapixel AI.
  • Luminar: A photo editing software with AI-powered tools, such as AI Sky Replacement and AI Portrait Enhancer.
  • Avid Media Composer: A professional video editing software with GPU-accelerated AI features, such as AI-powered color grading and object detection.

These tools leverage NVIDIA’s GPU acceleration to provide fast and efficient AI processing for photo and video editing tasks.