Graph Composer Multiple sources source id mismatch

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• TensorRT Version 8.2.3.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 495.29.05
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

I have edited test5 application (removed some components) and used the multiple source input(NvDsMultiSrcInput) as a file source instead of a rtsp source.

It works just fine for one input source. But if I use multiple sources, it seems the source ids are assigned randomly. But in source-id-list parameter of NvDsMultiSrcInput component, it is stated that it should have 1-to-1 mapping with uri-list. But I found the first file in uri-list is not getting assigned a source-id=0 (top left source in tiled display), it just randomly gets displayed in different tiled positions every time I run the application. So with every rerun there is a new random position for the sources. It does not help me if the source id’s are changing for the same configuration with every rerun.

Am I missing something here or is it a clear bug? I checked everything I could before posting but it seems to me that it is a bug and not a mistake from my side. Please let me know if I have to change/tweak a few other parameters to get it to work properly.

TIA

I’ve tried with test5, the order of the tile is he same as uri list.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.