• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• TensorRT Version 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 495.29.05
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I have edited test5 application (removed some components) and used the multiple source input(NvDsMultiSrcInput) as a file source instead of a rtsp source.
It works just fine for one input source. But if I use multiple sources, it seems the source ids are assigned randomly. But in source-id-list parameter of NvDsMultiSrcInput component, it is stated that it should have 1-to-1 mapping with uri-list. But I found the first file in uri-list is not getting assigned a source-id=0 (top left source in tiled display), it just randomly gets displayed in different tiled positions every time I run the application. So with every rerun there is a new random position for the sources. It does not help me if the source id’s are changing for the same configuration with every rerun.
Am I missing something here or is it a clear bug? I checked everything I could before posting but it seems to me that it is a bug and not a mistake from my side. Please let me know if I have to change/tweak a few other parameters to get it to work properly.