Using the following gst-launch-1.0 command, the video does not show but can here audio clearly.
gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=https://www.freedesktop.org/software/gstreamer-sdk/data/media/sintel_trailer-480p.webm
Can you suggest me how to solve the problem?
I have installed all gstreamer 1.0 packages as following:
sudo apt-get install libgstreamer1.0-0 gstreamer1.0-plugins-base gstreamer1.0-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly gstreamer1.0-libav gstreamer1.0-doc gstreamer1.0-tools gstreamer1.0-x gstreamer1.0-alsa gstreamer1.0-gl gstreamer1.0-gtk3 gstreamer1.0-qt5 gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) dGPU (laptop)
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) N/A
• TensorRT Version : 7.6
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.80
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)