Gst probe failed while try to get image from pipline. Get a wrong size of mapinfo on Orin develop

Hi everyone,
I am working on getting image from pipline on AGX Orin. I used four elements: nvv4l2camerasrc, nvvidconv, nvegltransform, nveglglessink and I can get some video on widget. I use “probe” way to get image from pipline, but whichever pad I probe, the mapinfo.size is 64.
Am I do something wrong? Please tell me , thanks.

widget.cpp (7.1 KB)

Sorry for the late response, have you managed to get issue resolved or still need the support? Thanks

Hi kayccc,
Thank you for your reply. I found a solution in other posts. The pointer of mapinfo.data is no longer pointing to the data directly, but a nvbufsurface. I can get the yuv data from nvbufsurface.surlist.data.
It will be great if you can help me another question:
The emample your colleagues offer shows I can the rgba data by transfroming the yuv nvbufsurface.
But the process of transformimg a nvbufsurface to another cost a lot time, even though using GPU.
Can that be little faster?
The attachment is the code I use. May that be helpful.
nv_probe.txt (4.5 KB)

Where the example is? Which post you referred to for the solution?

Hi,
You would need to use NvBufSurface APIs to access the buffer. Please refer to this patch:
Jetson Nano CSI Raspberry Pi Camera V2 upside down video when run an example with deepstream-app - #7 by DaneLLL

The APIs are defined in header files in

/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/include/

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.