Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am wondering where I could get some help with a recurring problem when running 3 USB cameras simultaneously on a Jetson Nano 4GB dev kit. The problem is clearly only present when using three cameras simultaneously instead of just two or one. The error message points to a memory allocation problem in the depths of v4l2/gstreamer and has come to me in this or that form repeatedly with various inference solutions, but only on the Jetson Nano.
Actually, I thought that the DeepStream SDK was just made for multiple inputs. Am I using the wrong platform?