Gstreamer: Issues with nvarguscamerasrc and splitmuxsink

Hi all, we are having difficulty with two different issues.
The first one is with splitmuxsink element (gstreamer). The first time the pipeline runs we are able to record video, and split into 10 seconds per video file. After finishing the loop we use splitmux.emit(“split-now”). The last video saved has been corrupted, and the pipeline doesn’t work again when played again.
Another problem we have is with nvarguscamerasrc. It doesn’t recognize the e-CAM30 camera and the pipeline is stuck. Same camera, same Jetson but with nv4l2src working fine…
Appreciate your answers,
Thanks

For splitmuxsink, you may try adding async-handling=1 into its properties.

For your camera, I don’t have any experience with this model, but for your case using nv4l2camerasrc should provide the UYVY frames into NVMM memory. If you expect more processing with Argus, you may check with eCon if you need a SDK.

Adding async-handling to the properties you suggested was helpful! we haven’t yet found a solution for the camera…
Thanks again

This is the error we get when we try to use the nvarguscamerasrc plugin.

Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:645 No cameras available

Thanks again

Sorry, I have no experience with non bayer sensors with Argus, and not sure what would be the limitations if any, but my understanding is that may require a SDK from camera vendor for your L4T version.

You may further tell what you expect from nvarguscamerasrc that you can’t get from nvv4l2camerasrc.