Gstreamer no video in output stream when using OpenCV plugin

Following Pipeline works locally for streaming rtsp video to a TCP sink:

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location='rtsp://admin:fakepass@192.168.2.150:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1' ! decodebin ! queue ! videoconvert ! x264enc byte-stream=true threads=4 key-int-max=25 ! mpegtsmux ! tcpserversink port=8554 host=0.0.0.0

but as soon as I add in motioncells I no longer get any output video on the TCP stream:

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location='rtsp://admin:fakepass@192.168.2.150:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1' ! decodebin ! queue ! videoconvert ! motioncells sensitivity=1 motioncellthickness=3 cellscolor=255,0,0 usealpha=false gridx=8 gridy=8 ! queue ! videoconvert ! queue ! x264enc tune=zerolatency byte-stream=true threads=4 key-int-max=25 ! mpegtsmux ! tcpserversink port=8554 host=0.0.0.0

The output resolution is equal to the input resolution, but there are no images inside.

If I use xvimagesink instead of tcpserversink I locally get the correct stream with the motioncells overlay.

How can I stream the working “xvimagesink” output to my tcpsink?

Hi,
All plugins in the pipeline are native gstreamer plugins. We don’t have experience of using motioncells plugin. Suggest you go to gstreamer forum to get help.

When you have a working pipeline, you can replace x264enc with nvvidconv ! nvv4l2h264enc to enable hardware acceleration.
For using NVIDIA plugins, please refer to developer guide