Gstreamer Plugin with multisink and single Source development

Hi,
I am trying a to develop a G-streamer plugin, with multiple sinks and a single source. I will be feeding AVC encoded streams to each sinkpad of the plugin and I will do proprietary bit format conversion and will get a bit format stream from the single source pad of the plugin. Which Gstreamer filter class can be taken as my base class for development. Kindly help me with this.

Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh Kumar

Hello,
you can try ‘tee’ to feed multi-sink with single source.
The following pipeline can save different resolution MP4 from camera source.

gst-launch-1.0 nvcamerasrc ! tee name=t
t. ! queue ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, format=(string)I420, framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! nvhdmioverlaysink
t. ! queue ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, format=(string)I420, framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! omxh264enc ! qtmux ! filesink location=test_1080p.mp4
t. ! queue ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1280, height=720, format=(string)I420, framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! omxh264enc ! qtmux ! filesink location=test_720p.mp4
t. ! queue ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=352, height=288, format=(string)I420, framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! omxh264enc ! qtmux ! filesink location=test_cif.mp4 -e

Hope it can help.

br
ChenJian

Thanks Jachen.
Yes i will be getting multiple AVC stream through tee component as you specified.But,my goal is to create a plugin which can take those 3 AVC bit streams as input and do some proprietary bit format conversion and output the converted bit stream. can you please,help me with this?

Thanks,
Dinesh

Hello, Dineshb:
You can try:
input-selector (multi-input element)
tee (multi-output element)

br
Chenjian